This Account Director will have previous experience of delivering platform, digital transformation, and customer experience focused projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the individual client relationships up to the value of £1.5m and managing the day to day contact for clients on the account.
Their core focus is building strong partnerships with our clients to unlock the best innovative opportunities to improve their brand experience. They work hand in hand with the Delivery team to support the delivery of effective experiences, and draw in the best expertise from the business to help drive effective experiences for their client’s business problems.
It takes a special kind of someone to succeed at AnalogFolk. Work for us means much more than the ideas we have or the products we create, it’s the relationships we build and the environment we create together. Our culture is vitally important to us and we do everything we can to make AnalogFolk a great place to work. We are ambitious for the agency, our clients and our Folk. We want you to flourish here. As one of our Folk, we expect you to learn and grow while you’re with us.
Skills & Experience
- Experience: 2+ years at AD level; at least 6-7 years overall experience, some ideally gained within a small agency
- Understanding of business strategy including forecasting and financial management.
- Strong FMCG experience, ideally focussing on food or alcohol.
- Strategic day to day leadership of 1-2 client accounts to help solve daily business problems through effective creative work
- Accountable of a portfolio up to $2m+
- Management of the day to day relationships with day to day clients
- Strong partnership with Delivery partner to ensure day to day projects and being delivered to the highest standards
- Ownership of financial forecasts for your accounts to ensure the profitable delivery of effective work
- Involvement of subject experts across the business to help demonstrate our value and unlock opportunities
- Assessing the value we add to every brief and the role we play within the brief (the why, what and how to everything we do)
- Support to cross-disciplinary team within single clients
- Revenue and financial management, forecasting.
- An active creative, cultural life
- General awesomeness
- A love of border collies is a plus
- And equally importantly, you should be bloody nice, and enjoy the company of other bloody nice people.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.