This Senior Account Director will have previous experience of delivering brand advertising and direct response communications, social media content, digital innovation projects and data and CRM programmes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading client relationships up to the value of £3m and managing the day to day contact for clients on the account.
Their core focus is building strong partnerships with clients at all levels to unlock the best innovative opportunities to improve their brand experience. They work hand in hand with the Delivery team to support the delivery of effective experiences, and draw in the best expertise from the business to help drive effective connected brand experiences for their client’s business problems.
Skills & Experience
- Experience: 2+ years at SAD level, or 3+ years at AD level looking to step up; at least 8-9 years overall experience, some ideally gained within a small agency.
- Strong understanding of business strategy including forecasting and financial management.
- Strong FMCG experience, ideally focussing on food or alcohol.
- Ability to get up to speed quickly to partner effectively with clients.
- Strategic day to day leadership of 1-3 client accounts to help solve daily business problems through effective creative work
- Driving organic growth of clients against revenue targets
- Accountable of a portfolio up to $3m+
- Management of the day to day relationships with day to day clients
- Management of senior client relationships to drive forward business
- Strong partnership with Delivery team to ensure day to day projects and being delivered to the highest standards
- Ownership of financial forecasts for your accounts to ensure the profitable delivery of effective work
- Involvement of subject experts across the business to help demonstrate our value and unlock opportunities
- Assessing the value we add to every brief and the role we play within the brief (the why, what and how to everything we do)
- Support to cross-disciplinary team within single clients
- Revenue and financial management, forecasting.
- Driven self starter
- You’re nice (it’s one of our core values)
- A love of border collies (fairly optional)
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.