The Delivery team at AnalogFolk is not just a department within the agency. We are the folk that enable teams to collaborate and achieve more than the sum of our parts. Laying the foundation on all work for success.
To give folk the confidence to take responsibility and the freedom to make decisions. Provide a framework and culture of openness that allows AF to deliver work of purpose and performance against our values.
Delivery is responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of the project and the collaboration of internal and external project teams. And creating transparent, on-going, relations with clients to ensure trust in our expertise to deliver what is right for their brand and customers.
Your role is to manage multiple small projects or individual projects up to the value of £75k. Key responsibilities include managing the scheduling, budgeting, resourcing and delivery of projects. With an entrepreneurial spirit, that drives you to learn more and be open to different ways of working.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Successfully delivering projects to exact time and quality levels. You will meet deadlines and work within project estimates (5% EAC).
- Understands project requirements and why AF is carrying out the project.
- Working with leads to accurately compile an estimate for an agreed scope of work. Planning and defining projects for validation with Programme Director.
- Creating, tracking and monitoring overall projects, burn rates and financial progress. Reports WIP status to line management, project leads and account team. Uses data to proactively mitigate potential overruns.
- Conducting PPRs for projects or those warranting one, sharing relevant findings with the wider team.
- Authors weekly project status reports, acknowledging, managing and appropriately escalating any overruns or risks accordingly.
- Plans, prepares for and runs project team meetings, ensuring meeting objectives are met and documented as required.
- Prepares for, attends and contributes to client meetings along with other team members.
- Working with Resource Management to ensure the right resource is booked based on skillset and capabilities required for the project.
- Achieves personal and team billability and utilisation targets.
- Learns new Delivery methodologies, including DSDM, to ensure an understanding of AF Delivery framework.
To be successful, you will:
- Have the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- Be a clear communicator encouraging teamwork and collaboration.
- Be open to different ways of working, adapting according to the needs of the team.
- Have a strong understanding of standard project documentation, including timelines, resourcing and scopes of work.
- Can show an ability to manage project budgets and deliver within EAC parameters of 5%.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.