WHO WE ARE
- AnalogFolk was founded in 2008 and has 6 offices across the world (New York, Portland, London, Sydney, Hong Kong and Shanghai).
- We are a digital creative agency focused on product, content, and spaces. We use digital to make the analog world better.
- We are independent, entrepreneurial, and driven by innovation.
WHAT WE NEED
- A UX maker practiced in breaking the complex down to the simple
- A hyper-focus on the user and their experience, with the ability to mesh user needs with business goals
- Confidence in decisions based on user centered design principles and ability to explain thinking
- Flexibility and willingness to work transparently and collaboratively with a multitude of disciplines, tools, and processes
- A concentration on using new technologies and pushing the digital world forward
- A candidate with a Bachelor's degree
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- A collaborative, positive team
- A creative environment
- A strong work life balance, no 80 hour weeks here
- No egos or assholes!
- User flows
- User stories
- IA outlines
- Navigations schemes
- User research & testing support
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.