Passionate about business strategy and brands, with a strong grasp of digital thinking, Strategists collaborate with the core team on our accounts to ensure briefs are insight led and work is brilliant and effective.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be part of delivering solutions for our clients that live up to our mantra of making connected brand experiences that help people achieve their ambitions.
- Build and maintain relationships with peers in other internal departments, relevant agencies and appropriate-level clients.
- Work with Senior and Director-level Brand strategists to create insight-led briefs that deliver creative and effective work.
- Write research briefs for other strategic practices that deliver great insights.
- Undertake independent research to contribute to briefs and briefings – such as competitor reviews, best-in-class reviews, qualitative social listening, audience profiling via key tools.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify the data, trends and insights that build briefs which lead to great creative ideas.
- Write and clearly present strategic approach decks for specific client briefs.
- Work to (often right) deadlines and deliver strategies that can be achieved within a given budget
- Support the creative thinking process with inspiring briefings, by providing a strategic filter that builds better territories and ideas, supporting creative presentations with strong strategic justification for the work.
- Capture feedback in internal and client sessions and succinctly and efficiently communicate this to the wider team.
- Provide strategic view on use of digital channels, content strategy, interactive marketing in appropriate client and cross-agency meetings.
- Share interesting trends and insights with the brand strategy and wider strategic services team.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally 3-5 years in a strategic and creatively focused agency.
- Smart. Tapped in to culture. Curious as hell about brands, digital and business.
- Track record of uncovering insights that unlock rock-solid strategic visions. And then being part of the process of translating this strategy into impactful creative output.
- Experienced delivering thinking and work across the full gamut of digital channels with an appreciation of through-the-line work.
- Been part of setting and meeting campaign KPIs.
- Presented strategies and strategic support for creative work to jnr/mid-level clients.
- Kept abreast of brand, digital and content marketing trends throughout your career
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.