The Delivery Team at AnalogFolk
We’re not just a department within the agency. We are the folk that enable teams to collaborate and achieve more than the sum of our parts, laying the foundation on all work for success. We give folk the confidence to take responsibility and the freedom to make decisions and provide a framework and culture of openness that allows AF to deliver work of purpose and performance against our values.
Delivery is responsible for the end-to-end lifecycle of the project and the collaboration of internal and external project teams, and creating transparent, on-going, relations with clients to ensure trust in our expertise to deliver what is right for their brand and customers.
Your role as Associate Project Manager
You are responsible for the day-to-day development of your assigned projects, to ensure they are delivered effectively and efficiently, and always true to the original concept. You will work closely with more senior members of the delivery team who will support you in delivering projects.
You will work across a wide variety of projects including digital projects and platforms, social media and campaign projects, depending on skillset and experience.
You will manage work through the agency on time and on budget. You will be responsible for effective project set up, documentation, scheduling, budget control, project tracking and reporting, risk and issue analysis, and quality management. You will also take on social management responsibilities including scheduling content to Facebook and Instagram.
You will be client facing, collaborating with internal teams, third parties and clients. You will mix great organisation skill and best practice project management, with effective and clear client communications, to build great relationships internally and externally.
You will show great team spirit and initiative, and be able to spend time working independently from management, whilst collaborating with all departments.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing multiple end-to-end projects from inception and requirements definition through to delivery, with the support of senior team members
- Managing social campaigns including scheduling content to Facebook and Instagram
- Gathering accurate requirements for scoping at project outset from relevant stakeholders, understanding and prioritising requirements, and working with leads to accurately compile an estimate, timeline & scope of work.
- Scoping out new projects, ensuring accurate budgets, timelines and SOWs
- Booking in all project resource at the beginning of the project for the full duration of activity, and working with the resource team for any changes throughout the project
- Leading cross-functional teams needed to deliver on projects.
- Ensure a strong project team culture through collaboration and communication
- Owning third party relationships for projects. Ensuring that they are delivering to the required levels of expectations and building a lasting relationship for future projects.
- Being the main client point of contact for all day-to-day communications.
- Proactively mitigating risk. Identifying and managing, with the team, risk and communicating effectively both internally and externally.
- Track and report financial status of projects across accounts against current estimate. Highlights potential overruns before they occur, and escalating issues as needed
- Manage scope creep accordingly with the CS team and ensure AF is covered for any additional work through extra client requests
- Organising a Project Wrap to gather learnings from each project
- Having a good understanding of the brands you’re working on - their language and specs, their core characteristics, and how the brand should and shouldn't be applied.
- Clearly communicating with your team lead on project progress and escalating any issues as soon as they occur
To be successful, you will:
- Have some experience in managing project work
- Be comfortable being the key point of contact for the client on each project
- Have high analytical, numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Know your numbers and own the budget and financial management of your projects
- Be confident in forming a close working relationship with client services to ensure high client satisfaction.
- Be positive and creating with your thinking
- Keep a clear and calm head and lead by example
Nice to haves:
- 1-2 years experience in a junior/associate producer or project manager role; or a similar role requiring management of projects
- Experience in managing social projects and scheduling content to Facebook and Instagram
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.