The creation, management and deployment of high quality social content for a major UK retailer delivering against the overarching brand strategy and adhering to the brand’s unique tone of voice.
The role is a multi-faceted one that will require a balance of strong organisational skills, strategic nous, conceptual creative thinking and exceptional copywriting skills.
- Coordination and management of monthly content calendars through CMS systems and content calendars
- Creation of high quality on-brand social copywriting
- Development of ongoing and engaging social content themes and formats
- Activation planning across both BAU and key campaign spikes
- Strategic and creative input into the repurposing of existing brand assets and collateral for use within social
- Generation of exceptional social content copywriting across the brand's social channels and platforms
- Social brand guardian for the brand, ensuring all activity and content adheres to brand TOV and guidelines and feeds from the overreaching brand strategy
- Work alongside the creatives, client services and producers to deliver content proposals on a monthly basis
- With great diligence, coordinate and manage CMS and content calendars provided to clients on weekly and monthly basis
- Provide social expertise for the activation and deployment of hero social content and campaign activity where relevant
- Augment client’s and agency’s social knowledge, including new platforms and tools to drive innovation, meet business needs, improve efficiencies and reach new audiences / markets
- Highly collaborative, with the ability to work closely with people at all levels across the creative, client services, strategy and senior management functions of AnalogFolk as well as partner aagencies where required
- Creative flair in developing innovative, engaging, relevant and valuable ongoing social content formats and themes
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.