We're looking for a Receptionist / Front of House to come and keep the agency ticking.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous background within a creative office environment, preferably in either a media or creative agency.
- Good negotiation skills; demonstrated ability to find and manage the ‘best fit’ suppliers for everything from stationery, to couriers, to office supplies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills at all levels, from CEOs to graduates.
- Previous Front of House experience; greeting clients, preparing meeting rooms, answering phones.
- Outstanding attention to detail. You don’t miss a trick.
- Ridiculous organisational skills; whether that’s organising the office Christmas party, flying through to-do lists, or handing them out to others – you can (and do) make organising anything look easy.
- Experience in social media community management is highly regarded.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.