Your work will focus on tackling and creatively leading diverse projects for a wide variety of famous brands. You will operate as a Creative Director – directing, guiding and shaping the work of others, usually on a specifically assigned account for which you have sign-off – and you will also be a super-senior, conceptual thinker in your own right. In the latter role you’ll be expected to come up with and develop famous, attention-grabbing ideas that will have real value for a modern, highly digitally literate audience, and working into another creative director.
As an Associate Creative Director in either capacity, you’ll know how ideas can be brilliantly executed on a tactical level and have the ability to think on a more strategic, big brand level too. You will also be expected to look for additional opportunities that lie beyond the brief.
In addition to excellent conceptual thinking, you’ll need strong craft skills (usually, but not limited to, copywriting or design/art direction), so these experiences and communications can reach their potential.
The ideal candidates will have high-level agency experience and an award-winning portfolio of well-crafted, contemporary projects. They’ll be overflowing with great ideas, have strong communication and collaboration skills and an ambition to do amazing, envy-of-their-peers, work.
Through experience and clear expertise, they’ll be a leader in the making - engendering trust with those they work with, and guiding projects to the best possible creative output. An ACD at AnalogFolk will take an active part in the creative development of the agency, beyond that of client project work. They’ll be able to also be bloody nice and enjoy the company of other bloody nice people (who are equally hungry to make amazing work).
The creative goal at AnalogFolk is to make remarkable work that has value for both our client brands and the people that interact with it. And by ‘remarkable’ we mean famous, stand-out or innovative – literally ‘worthy of remark’. The way to achieve this is through a combination of super-sharp ideas and exceptional craft.
- A track record of coming up with and developing remarkable creative concepts.
- An award-winning portfolio.
- An understanding of what makes an idea remarkable and how it can be protected, built on and brilliantly brought to life.
- Pitch-winning experience as a creative lead.
- Talent and demeanor that inspires trust and respect.
- The self-starting/entrepreneurial ability to operate independently as the primary Creative Director or Lead Creative on a project.
- A proved area of craft expertise (e.g. copy, art direction, design).
- An understanding of the possibilities and opportunities in digital, encompassing an interest in both the latest tech and new approaches to the more familiar.
- Experience with storytelling through film/video
- Excellent communication skills.
- A high-level ability to develop, articulate and explain ideas so that others (including clients) comprehend them, love them and buy into them.
- The ability to give feedback decisively and constructively.
- Persuasive, articulate and confident in front of clients.
- The ability to put together, own and direct the creation of compelling presentations (such as the creative part of a pitch deck).
- The ability to collaborate with, and direct, all disciplines.
- An active creative, cultural life.
- General awesomeness.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.