As an Art Director at AnalogFolk, you create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable. Applying artistry and craft to strategic insight. You are a skilled storyteller and conceptor with a strong point of view, who knows how to develop and deliver projects from brief to client to consumer, across all existing and emerging platforms, with confidence, intelligence and wit.
- You have a compelling portfolio of distinctive work that spans product, service design and storytelling.
- You have exceptional, conceptual craft and oral communication skills.
- You are fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to details.
- You want to work with good people without the bad egos.
- You have a hands-on approach to the work.
- You want to create truly remarkable, influential and impactful work.
- You think conceptually in full campaigns and individual tactics.
- You are a master of your craft and have an exceptional ability to execute your thoughts.
- You foster progressive thinking and the pushing of boundaries.
- You stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.