Your work will focus on a tackling a variety of briefs for some brilliant, progressive brands ranging from alcoholic beverages, to healthcare, the arts, entertainment and sport.
You’ll be expected to come up with and develop famous, attention-grabbing ideas that will engage a modern, highly digitally literate audience. In addition to excellent conceptual thinking, you’ll need superb craft skills (copywriting and design/art direction), so these ideas (and the communications around them) can reach their potential.
You won’t be limited to specific formats in any medium, but you will understand how people experience and interact with online campaigns. Big campaign thinking needs to be backed by the ability to see how concepts can be brilliantly executed on a more tactical level. You will also be expected to look for additional opportunities that lie beyond the brief.
The ideal candidates would have worked together as a Creative Team (Art Director and Copywriter) for some time and have high-level digital agency experience and a joint portfolio of well-crafted, award-winning, contemporary projects. They’ll be overflowing with great ideas, have strong communication and collaboration skills and an ambition to do amazing, envy-of-their-peers, work. They’ll be used to working quickly and efficiently when necessary, and know when and where to spend the extra time to make something great. They’ll also be extremely nice and enjoy the company of other extremely nice people (who are equally hungry to make amazing work).
Skills and experience:
- A track record of coming up with and developing remarkable creative concepts
- An area of craft expertise (copy, art direction, design)
- An understanding of the possibilities and opportunities in digital, encompassing an interest in both the latest tech and new approaches to the more familiar
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to develop, articulate and explain ideas so that others (including clients) comprehend them, love them and buy into them.
- The ability to create a compelling creative presentation
- The ability to collaborate with all disciplines
- An active creative, cultural life
- General awesomeness
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.