We are looking for a business minded person, both creatively and commercially, who is passionate about using digital to help solve problems for our retail led client.
You will have an understanding of product and platform innovation, UX, and mobile delivery, with experience of making recommendations on improvements to benefit the consumer. Additionally you will be comfortable working across campaigns and social content to engage existing and new customers.
- Strategic thinking and forward planning of client work
- Ultimate responsibility for the day to day client relationship
- Developing a trusted advisor status with Senior Clients.
- Overseeing day-to-day client activities by more junior members of the team.
- Responsibility of the strategic (long term) planning of the overall client accounts, working with the Client Partner (where relevant)
- Day to day team management both task management and ensuring that your team members develop their skills, helping them to reach their own goals
- Active involvement in new business pitching and preparation
- Compiling budgets for clients and new business
- Proactive development and planning of creative campaigns relevant to both existing clients and new business prospects
- Managing the work priorities of yourself and your team
- Overseeing status and other reporting internally and externally
- Deep understanding of the clients business, marketing and commercials.
- Regular monitoring of the client and their reputation in on and off line media
- Regular monitoring of competitor brands in on and off line media
- Responsible for the financial management of all of your accounts
- Delivery of growth targets to increase revenues in existing client business
- Proactive contribution to the day to day management and running of the AF office
Skills & Experience:
- You should understand digital experience and all part of the digital process, from discover to content strategy to experience design.
- You must have a proven track record of business strategy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
- Ability to successfully organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment is a must.
- Effective problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to assess situations, evaluate options, make decisions, draw conclusions, and exercise judgment.
- Strong communication experience within both large and small campaigns
- Experience motivating and leading others in the development, direction, and execution of marketing projects/campaigns.
- Relevant qualification or equivalent experience.
- Experience in the account services field within the advertising industry.
- Experience managing and delivering both global and local project work and relationships
- Ability to manage relationships between both clients and agency
- Experience of multi brand or category work
You will have 2+ yrs experience at AD Level, and can show a proven track record of delivering effective work and delivering growth for leading brands and businesses.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.