As Office Manager at AnalogFolk, you will work hand-in-hand with the Founding Partners.
The responsibilities of the Office Manager include all the day-to-day operations of AnalogFolk with the sole purpose of finding ways to make the company more productive, more profitable and a more enjoyable place for people to work, and play.
Within the scope of this role includes:
- Office Management
- Finance Admin
- Resource Management
- HR Admin
- Responsible for the relationship with the landlord
- Responsible for collecting, organising and logging all office expenses for the bookkeeper, as well as manage the budgets against these expenses
- Ensure that all of the facilities and office resources in stock/working (stationary, printers, etc.)
- Work with IT supplier to ensure staff have all necessary equipment, software and communications tools
- Ensure new starters and freelancers are set up with welcome pack, desk, equipment, orientation, etc.
- Ensure that the AnalogFolk office is a vibrant and exciting place to come to work everyday by working with the team to execute innovative experience ideas
- Book travel and manage itineraries
- Organise cultural events (Christmas & Summer Party)
- Assist in setting up meetings or client events, reception duties – if applicable
- Work with Client Service and Production, preparing project reports and reconciliations
- Producing invoices, submitting to clients, tracking payments and where needed credit control
- Process supplier invoices, credit cards and expenses
- Manage cash flow forecasts
- Point of contract for Group Finance Department, answering queries and providing information where needed
- Manage documentation and payment for freelancers
- Advice payroll firm of new staff, leavers and other amendments
- Manage collection and reporting of time sheets
- Confident user of Excel
The resource management responsibilities include:
- Helps maintain weekly resource schedule spreadsheet
- Meets with Producers weekly to update the spreadsheet, ensuring that the studio is fully utilized and any resource conflicts are resolved
- Monitors timesheets
- Work with Global Head of Talent to schedule interviews & obtain feedback
- Work with the MD and Global Head of Talent to implement and manage employee review process
- Manage all personnel admin. E.g. offer letters, employee contract, visa applications, sickness & holiday tracking.
Skills & Experience:
The role requires someone who is very organised and efficient. You will need to be proactive, self-starting with the ability to multitask and juggle numerous projects. It is a busy, people focussed, fun role that requires an outgoing personality and bundles of energy!
You should have some proven experience in a similar administrative role.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.