You’re a natural leader with extensive experience and a curious mind. You lead the development of world-class, accessible and engaging user experiences that meet user needs and business requirements alike.
As the UX Director, you’re responsible for defining a user experience approach, estimating the effort, leading the user experience work on selected projects, developing the resulting user experience solutions and delegating work to and supporting other UX Designers working alongside them.
Ultimately, your ambition is to help grow the User Experience team for AnalogFolk in the United States, ensure understanding and need of User Experience within the agency and optimize and promote the discipline with clients.
- Lead and support more junior team members, ensuring world class experiences.
- Collaborate in multidisciplinary teams, including design, copy and tech, to develop creative solutions addressing user needs and business requirements.
- Create written and visual documentation outlining user experience requirements for client and internal teams, including user journeys, site maps, user-flows, wireframes, functional specifications and prototypes.
- Work with Account & Production teams to define the user experience approach and timings for projects
- Ensure deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Validate assumptions by conducting user testing where appropriate.
- Build and entertain relationships with clients, ensuring their understanding of the User Experience and the User Experience practitioner(s).
- Understand user needs and business requirements.
- Prioritize functionality and content.
- Communicate user requirements to clients and the AnalogFolk team.
- Extensive experience working in an advertising, creative or development agency.
- Natural leadership abilities and a love of learning new things and teaching them to others
- Self-motivated, ego-free and able to assist others in getting the most out of their career.
- A restless mind, curious about new ways technology can be used, with a focus on how digital can make the analog world better.
- Experience leading and supporting all user experience team members.
- Experience developing ambitious, complex user experience deliverables for a range of different projects, including some or all of the following: mobile and desktop websites, apps for mobile and tablet devices, for campaigns as well as complex systems, platforms, products or services.
- Extensive knowledge of user-centered design methodologies and tools.
- Proven knowledge of user experience prototype and visualization tools like Sketch, Omnigraffle and Axure.
- Ability to accurately provide timings for deliverables and projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, for documentation purposes and client-facing situations, with the ability to clearly communicate and explain the user experience recommendations.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.