As a Senior Producer with extensive experience, you mix great organizational skill and best practice project management, with effective and clear client communications that building great relationships internally and externally. You are responsible for the day to day development of the projects we work on to ensure they are delivered effectively and efficiently, and always true to the original concept.
You know the role can be varied due to the very different nature of digital projects and platforms and clients. So, you’re comfortable working on Social Media and campaign projects through to big builds.
- To develop, establish and document a plan and approach to ensure that goals or objectives of a project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. And ultimately deliver the project against that plan.
- Determine what resources are required for their projects and ensure they are correctly booked.
- Gather complete requirements and assets from the necessary parties and disseminate for internal team.
- Provide clear communication of project status (milestones, financial performance etc) to internal teams and third party vendors.
- To track the financial performance of the projects, and report this information to their Project Director and/or Client Partner
- Where necessary, negotiate project scope, cost and timing.
- To help establish the company processes and strive to always maintain and follow established processes.
- Establish and present project plan and approach with Client team and Client partner.
- Direct line manager for other producers on team, responsible for their growth and development.
- Present program plan strategy to Client and internal teams for established client work and/or new business pitches.
- Proven digital production experience working in an advertising, creative or development agency.
- Experience with digital, UI and interactive projects.
- Experience working with project management software such as Jira / Confluence, Smartsheet and Slack.
- Proactive to seek out answers and problem solve.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Familiarity with existing and emerging web technologies.
- Team building, resource planning and management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative and Technical understanding.
- Natural and assertive leader. This is not a role for a passive bystander.
- Good communication and the ability to speak with confidence to anyone in the agency and clients.
- Understanding of the agencies financial processes, being able to reconcile and forecast projects accurately.
- Managed budgets of at least $350K.
- Experience with mentoring junior members of the team.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.