We are looking for a Senior Producer that mixes great organisation skill and best practice project management, with effective and clear client communications, building great relationships internally and externally, to work across one of our new FMCG clients.
You will be responsible for the day to day development of the projects we work on, to ensure they are delivered effectively and efficiently, and always true to the original concept.
The Senior Producer will work within a team dedicated to our retail focused client across social content, display content, and topical led campaigns. Some build work will be required but this is campaign dependant.
The successful candidate will be an rounder in skills, but more focused on content led work rather than build. They will have the ability to work on multiple projects at one time, and would have worked with retail and direct response marketing projects on a local level rather than international.
They are expected to show great team spirit and initiative, and be able to spend time working independently from management, whilst collaborating with all departments.
Specific responsibilities would include:
● Management of a fast paced, high volume Content workstream
o Management of the BAU Editorial team to deliver written articles each month, leading the team through the process from insights through to calendar planning and content creation.
o Management of the BAU social team to facilitate delivery of always on and campaign content across a number of social platforms for multiple brands.
● Coordination of the team to deliver always-on and campaign activity in line with the agreed planning process and timelines
● Scoping of additional ad hoc content or social production projects
● Weekly budget reconciliation to monitor time spent vs budget
● Weekly status reporting
● Helping to continuously improve ways of working for Content & Social
● Maintain accurate financial data in Paprika
● Management of third parties
Type of person & experience
● Minimum 5 years’ delivery experience within an agency environment
● Client-facing producer with experience of working directly with multiple stakeholders
● Strong organisation skills
● Confident and solution led
● Ability to effectively prioritise multiple work streams
● Experience managing content and campaign activity
● Ability to work independently and stay calm in stressful situations.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.