The Digital Producer will be responsible for the development and execution of digital production initiatives for our client. The objective will be to lead and execute digital projects to improve our client’s online customer and member experiences whilst gaining operational efficiencies and support customer acquisition and retention for the brand.
- Act as an escalation point for internal and external digital customer issues, including production issues
- Co-ordinate and prioritise digital BAU fixes with technology teams and drive ongoing delivery of development work
- Manage multiple digital production initiatives for the Digital Marketing team
- Familiar with Agile project management methodology
- Coordinate relevant suppliers, departments such as I.T, finance and marketing and communications team members to drive and execute interactive initiatives
- Develop scope of work for jobs, set and manage internal client expectations
- Liaise directly with internal clients on delivery of content, tools or other materials
- Coordinate project and manage costs, timelines and scope as per brief
- Provide recommendations on best practice website development
- Quality control / Quality Assurance
- Provide advice and guidance on the digital implementation of projects and campaigns where performance can be optimised
Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience within digital production or project management within an agency environment
- You will have a solid understanding of technical requirements and proven experience working with CMS (Adobe AEM) as well as other Adobe products such as Analytics, Audience Manager and Test & Target
- You will have experience in working on projects that have included integration of multiple platforms ensuring all areas that relate to marketing have been scoped and completed
- Strong communications and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work independently with strong time management and organisational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to see tasks through to conclusion
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Organisational and time management expertise
- A service oriented approach, enthusiastic, motivated, positive attitude, good initiative and a self-starter
- You have a keen eye for design and user experience
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- You possess critical thinking, analytical, and creative talent to develop a concept, idea, fact or content into a strong visual presentation that maximises communications / sales effectiveness
- Analytical skills, critical analysis, and lateral thinker
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.