Your work will focus on tackling and creatively leading diverse projects for a wide variety of famous brands, and overseeing and developing the agency’s copywriting craft output. You will operate as a CD – directing, guiding and shaping the work of others, usually on a specifically assigned account for which you have sign-off – and you will also be a super-senior writer and conceptual thinker in your own right. In the latter role you’ll be expected to come up with and develop famous, attention-grabbing ideas that will have real value for a modern, highly digitally literate audience, and work with another Associate Creative Director (from an art direction background).
As a copy based Associate Creative Director, you will lead this aspect of the agency, including the management and hiring of specialist copywriters. Although it is not expected that every written word of every project passes under your nose, you will be expected to have an overall sense of the standard of copy craft, and work alongside the ECD to maintain and improve it.
The ideal candidates will have high-level agency experience and an award-winning portfolio of well-crafted, contemporary projects. They’ll be an excellent copywriter, have a deep understanding of brand tone-of-voice, and have an ambition to do amazing, envy-of-their-peers work.
They’ll be able to also be bloody nice and enjoy the company of other bloody nice people (who are equally hungry to make amazing work).
The creative goal at AnalogFolk is to make remarkable work that has value for both our client brands and the people that interact with it. And by ‘remarkable’ we mean famous, stand-out or innovative – literally ‘worthy of remark’. The way to achieve this is through a combination of super-sharp ideas and exceptional craft.
Skills and experience:
- Mastery of the written word and the ability to guide others in its application
- A track record of coming up with and developing remarkable creative concepts
- An award-winning portfolio
- An understanding of what makes an idea remarkable and how it can be protected, built on and brilliantly brought to life
- Talent and demeanour that inspires trust and respect
- The self-starting/entrepreneurial ability to operate independently as the primary creative director or lead creative on a project
- Experience with storytelling through film/video
- Excellent communication skills
- A high-level ability to develop, articulate and explain ideas and craft so that others (including clients) comprehend them, love them and buy into them.
- The ability to feedback decisively and constructively
- Persuasive, articulate and confident in front of client
- The ability to put together, own and direct the creation of compelling presentations (such as the creative part of a pitch deck)
- The ability to collaborate with, and direct, all disciplines
- An active creative, cultural life
- General awesomeness
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.