The role of Producer mixes great organisation skill and best practice project management, with effective and clear client communications, building great relationships internally and externally.
The Producer is responsible for the day-to-day development of the projects we work on, to ensure they are delivered effectively and efficiently, and always true to the original concept.
The Producer will work within a team dedicated to specific agency group. They are expected to show great team spirit and initiative, and be able to spend time working independently from management, whilst collaborating with all departments.
The overall goal of Production is to efficiently deliver great creative work.
The Producer role can be very varied, due to the very different nature of digital projects and platforms, and of course clients. The Producer may be required to work on social media and campaign projects through to big build, depending on skillset and experience.
However, in general and regardless of the type of project, the Producer will manage work through the agency on time and on budget. They should be skilled in effective project set up, documentation, scheduling, budget control, project tracking and reporting, risk and issue analysis, and quality management.
They will work with their Senior Producers or Executive Producers to develop their understanding of the principles of Project Management, appropriate methodologies and processes as required.
They will work with their teams and clients to develop the account and bring project management controls to their projects, and provide a clear line of communication to the client on all matters regarding the performance of the project.
The primary responsibilities are:
- To develop, establish and document a plan and approach to ensure that goals or objectives of a project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. And ultimately deliver the project against that plan
- To follow the company processes and strive to always follow best practice.
- Determine what resources are required for their projects and ensure they are correctly booked.
- Source assets from the client, third parties or from scratch for their projects.
- Present project approaches and outputs to the client and manage the review process
- Provide clear communication of project status (milestones, financial performance etc.) and requirements to the client.
- Develop a relationship with both the internal team and the client to ensure efficient working partnerships.
- Where necessary, negotiate project scope, cost and timing.
- Facilitate collaboration with internal resources and external partners where necessary.
- To track the financial performance of the projects, and report this information to their Executive Producer and / or Client Partner
- Have a good understanding of the brands they are working on - their language and specs, their core characteristics, and how the brand should and shouldn't be applied.
Skills and Experience:
This candidate will have proven experience in project management, in the digital marketing industry, and will have worked on a variety of projects within a digital agency environment.
This role requires someone who is extremely positive and creative with their thinking.
Good communication and the ability to speak with confidence to anyone in the agency and clients is a must.
Above all, you need to be able to keep a clear and calm head and lead by example.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.