At AnalogFolk our Social Strategist work alongside both Strategy and Creative teams to lead the social strategic and social technological development for several brands across a range of exciting clients.
Our mission is to make famous work that is valued by both our client brands and the people that interact with it, achieved through super-sharp conceptual thinking and exceptional craft
Part strategic planning, part comms planning and part creative, the Social Strategist is a vital role that sits at the very heart of what we’re trying to achieve as an agency.
This would include:
- Working on developing BAU social and content strategies (including channel strategy)
- Working on developing campaign social and content strategies
- Input or oversee event strategy, as well as paid media strategy, across accounts.
- Be a trusted go-to person in the agency (and Social department) for guidance on the latest creative / strategic opportunities across digital and social platforms.
- Lead data insights and recommendations from performance reports .
- Work with the wider Social team to develop further opportunities across other existing and potential clients.
- Work on new business pitches, alongside Strategy & Creative (this may require some additional time outside of working hours, depending on the pitch / deadlines).
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-4 years agency experience
- 3-4 years social strategy experience
- Deep knowledge of all social platforms
- Good understanding of paid media strategy
- Experience working on FMCG, food or retail brands
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.