We are looking for a Resource Coordinator to support our Resource Manager by managing the day to day running of the agency for 130+ staff.
You will help organise resourcing requirements across the agency by creating and owning key administration materials and reports, noticing trends to help implement change ensuring that all projects are resourced in line with the projects milestones.
This is a great entry level role into the agency world where you will work alongside all projects teams developing your data analytical and project management skills.
- Ensure all departments are updated on project status and allocating workload
- Ensuring work is delivered to deadlines
- Help recruit freelance staff and briefing them on project work
- Maintaining and enhancing the workflow structure
Skills and experience necessary for this role:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Amazing people management skills
- Exceptional fire-fighting skills
- An interest in data analysis
- Able to work in an open and collaborative way
- Attention to detail
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.