An amazing opportunity to join a global creative digital agency and work on some of the biggest brands in the world. While based in beautiful Sydney you will be working on global briefs for household brand names.
The Associate Strategy Director will be responsible for leading the development of strategic communications programs for our clients. An experienced creative problem solver who excels at making the complex simple and the simple compelling, you’ll be responsible for understanding a client’s brand, audience, marketplace and digital channel landscape to solve business problems, unearth insights and develop compelling client strategies across media and customer touch points.
The output of your work may include a content program, mobile experience, advertising campaign, a customer journey, CRM roadmap or business transformation project – you’ll help shape what’s right for the problem.
In addition to project work, the Associate Strategy Director will play a management role within the Strategy Department and across the business, mentoring junior staff and leading business initiatives.
High level requirements:
- Proven marketing/communications/digital strategy experience in integrated, brand and digital communications.
- A highly collaborative, team player who is self motivated and willing to build thinking with others to create outstanding creative work.
- Ability to identify strategic needs, lead all aspects of planning with sound business recommendations, and generate alignment with key business partners.
- Ability to interrogate and manipulate data sources to create strategies and effective creative outputs + metrics.
- Excellent presentation skills that encompass clear, compelling communications
- Experience navigating large and complex organizations to build successful relationships and trust.
Other strong attributes:
- Ability to manage multiple business initiatives in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing and mentoring and the ability to inspire others.
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.