The Office Manager will be responsible for the overall management of our New York office location. The ideal candidate prides themselves on making our office their own, and makes sure that it runs as smoothly and efficiently as possible. Culture is a very important thing here at AF, and the Office Manager will help to maintain and enrich ours.
- Keep the office tidy, organized and fully functional
- Order office supplies and weekly/monthly snacks and supplies for celebrations
- Manage office supply closet and IT server room
- Manages desk moves and assists with new hire seating
- Plans and executes employee birthday celebrations, office parties and office catering
- Oversees plant watering and maintenance (greenery is important to us!)
- Work with the cleaning company to ensure the office is cleaned properly each night
- Supports Operations team with various administrative tasks
- Champions company culture and encourages employee comradery
- Research office solutions and cost comparisons with Operations team
- Help to manage office expansions or office moves
- Assist with new hire on-boarding processes
- Work with IT team to ensure all issues are managed properly and computers are setup for new hires and freelancers
- Work with our Office Manager in Portland to coordinate AF US events and celebrations
- 1-3 years of office management experience in a similar environment or industry
- B.A. or B.S. degree preferred
- Proactive personality; someone with a strong ability to anticipate future needs
- Energetic, reliable, and a professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats
- Early riser, to ensure the office is running smoothly each morning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to speak and communicate with confidence
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite preferred
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.