The Experience Designer plays a vital role at AnalogFolk, as responsible for ensuring that user needs and business requirements are met in quality experiences that are both engaging and accessible.
Deliverables / key responsibilities:
The role requires an ability to define and employ a user-centred design methodology and tools. The Experience Designer will work with lead & senior team members to:
- Define user needs and business requirements
- Create experience deliverables such as personas, site maps, user journeys, content maps and ecosystems
- Undertake usability, competitive and content audits
- Create written and visual documentation detailing user interface and interaction requirements, and communicate these requirements to clients and internal teams
- Assist the planning, design and execution of user research, such as usability testing, card sorting and interviews
- Be involved in maintaining on-going client relations, as well as participating in pitching for new projects
The Experience Designer will also be required to stay up to date with trends and developments in the User Experience community and the wider digital industry, have a good understanding of the User Experience tool-kit: what works, what doesn’t, when something works and when it’s better avoided.
Skills and Experience:
The role typically requires a minimum of 2 + years experience in a user experience position or similar.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.