Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Analyse Work in Progress (WIP) between billable and non-billable.
- Create invoices and send out to Client on a timely basis
- Maintain all documentation for revenue
- Ensure no WIP items are outstanding over a period of 60 days
- Assist in the production of weekly billing potential
- Cash flow management and projection
- Set-up of new clients and house jobs in Paprika and review jobs on regular basis
- Personnel Paprika user maintenance
- Produce weekly/monthly time reports
- Project related PO maintenance
- Credit Control
- Support finance team on tasks and ad hoc analysis as required
- Support finance training for new employees
Personal Attributes Sought:
- Numerate and analytical with a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- A self-starter who is flexible, pro-active and able to prioritise effectively
- Good team player with the ability to multi-task
- Strong, energetic and motivated individual with lots of enthusiasm
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.