With a new win for the agency coupled with one of our key clients growing at a steady rate, there is a requirement for a full time Account Manager to join the AF team.
We are looking for an organised, creative minded person who is passionate about using digital to help solve problems. You should be able to demonstrate both academic and interpersonal skills. Your role is to represent the client in the agency and is pivotal in representing AnalogFolk to the client. You’ll need the drive to go the extra mile for the brands you represent and taking pride in your work, building client confidence in AnalogFolk.
The role is working with one of the most progressive health brands in Australia (and marketing team of the year), a famous global skincare brand, as well as a yet to be announced innovation partnership. These clients will require someone with a strong digital background and an ability to communicate clearly and articulately on all things digital. The right candidate will be focussed on ensuring client satisfaction through the management of an internal delivery team and ensuring projects are running smoothly and the client is kept up to date with developments. The role is also creatively focussed so the ability to write clear briefs and work alongside the strategy team is key.
- Responsible for the day to day client relationship
- Day to day task management
- Maintaining status reports across all current and upcoming projects
- Supporting senior team member
- Organising and attending briefings, workshops and brainstorms
- Support in new business pitching and preparation
- Compiling budgets and reconciliation for clients and new business
- Regular monitoring of the client and their reputation in on and off line media
- Regular monitoring of competitor brands in on and off line media
Skills & Experience:
- Proven digital and creative experience
- A good eye for sector leading work
- Excellent commercial acumen - you’re entrepreneurial and have an ability to identity and then solve client problems
- High emotional intelligence, to be able to work well with individuals from a number of different backgrounds and with differing objectives, and build outstanding relationships whilst putting out fires.
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment
- Ability to successfully organise and manage projects to deadline
This is a role for a suit with a solid attention to detail, loves to challenge the norm and wants to show what they can do. They will be given full autonomy to build client and internal relationships as well as push the creative and digital boundaries.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.