We are looking for an organised, creatively-minded Account Manager who is passionate about using digital to help solve problems. You should be able to demonstrate both academic and interpersonal skills. Your role is to represent the client in the agency and is pivotal in representing AnalogFolk.
You’ll need the drive to go the extra mile for the brands you represent and taking pride in your work, building client confidence in AnalogFolk.
- Responsible for day-to-day client relationships on your projects
- Day-to-day task management
- Maintaining status reports across all current and upcoming projects
- Supporting senior team members and working closely with the producers
- Organising and attending briefings
- (Ad hoc) Support in new business pitching and preparation
- Working with the producers on budgets
- Monitoring of competitor brands in on and off line media
Skills & Experience:
- An interest and understand of digital experience
- A good eye for sector leading work
- High emotional intelligence, to be able to work well with individuals from a number of different backgrounds and with differing objectives
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment.
- Ability to successfully organize, manage a projects to deadline.
You will have 3+ years experience in Account Management, and have worked on online comms and campaigns for big household name brand/s. Retail sector and or financial services experience would be great but is not essential.
Collaboratively directs project team
Strategic & commercial thinking
Recognises good thinking, understands how to make it happen and the impact it might have on a client’s business
Evaluates creative work against brief and provides motivating feedback
Understands business context and identifies income opportunities
Communicates confidently with clients and agency team
Analyses situations, generates possible solutions, consults before making most decisions
Takes responsibility for delivering high quality work, keeps team updated and acts proactively
Optimistic, sees the potential, goes the extra mile.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.