The Client Services team at AnalogFolk are …. The lifeblood of our client’s business within the agency. They live and breathe our client’s world and are the best representation of them within the agency.
Their core focus is building strong partnerships with our clients to unlock the best innovative opportunities to improve their brand experience. They work hand in hand with the Delivery team to support the delivery of effective experiences, and draw in the best expertise from the business to help drive effective experiences for their client’s business problems.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of a £3-£4m revenue portfolio across a suite of clients
- Development of senior client relationships to become trusted advisors
- Planning and Development of quarterly client plans with focus on business development
- Commercial and entrepreneurial focus to drive business development and profitability within portfolio
- Oversight of all delivery across the portfolio and escalation point for Delivery team
- Leadership of cross-disciplinary team within portfolio (set and deliver against vision, direction and plan for portfolio)
- Line Management of CS team within portfolio (AM/AD level)
- Team work and knowledge sharing with Client Partner community to drive ‘team’ ethos and a centre of excellence for client services
To Be Successful, you will:
- Ability to build strong client relationships at Board level to ensure you are their trusted advisor
- Business development expertise to grow client relationships and the size of your portfolio.
- Have the ability to lead your portfolio, drawing in the best disciplinary knowledge across the business (innovation, data, tech etc)
- Have exceptional commercial and entrepreneurial skills to ensure you own your P+L and exceed your portfolio profitability and recoverability targets
- Be a natural leader with the ability to inspire, develop and support folk.
- Have prior experience of managing multi-disciplinary teams of 10-20 p
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.