Designers at AnalogFolk are talented individuals who play a big role in project teams from developing design concepts, through to execution and delivery. They show exceptional creative output as they craft products, platforms and content.
Coming from a digital agency background you should have a comprehensive history of environments where you’ve been directly and centrally involved in the delivery of high profile work which has been crafted to exceptional standards.
You will be used to working in collaborative surroundings often coming to fast, iterative solutions working alongside other disciplines. You will also be comfortable developing creative solutions to design challenges and articulating those decisions.
- Approach design projects with passion and creative insight, drawing on your experience to produce high-end design solutions for clients.
- Use your experience and appreciation for interactive creativity, to push client work to a “best in class” user experience.
- Continually push your design experience and knowledge of new design trends and tools to help contribute to improved work processes within the team.
- Work as an individual or with other Designers and Developers to produce pixel perfect and well considered innovative solutions under tight deadlines.
- Collaboratively work through client requirements and help develop creative solutions.
- You have 2-3 years of interactive design experience.
- You have a good understanding of usability and interaction design.
- You are comfortable with creating concepts and wire-framing ideas.
- You have an expert knowledge of the tools of the trade, Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite.
- You have an existing knowledge of prototype platforms and understand work sharing best practices.
- You are a clear communicator who is comfortable presenting work, both internally and to clients.
- Your a team player, comfortable working individually or as a part of a small Agile team.
- You have the ability to draw on your own experience to develop and maintain best working practices across workflows.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.