Junior Designers are talented individuals who play a big role in creative execution. They show exceptional creative output as they craft products, platforms and content.
Coming from a digital agency background you should have a some history of working within environments where you’ve been directly involved in the delivery of high profile work which has been crafted to exceptional standards.
You will be coming into an environment where you will learn to refine your design skills and gather experience from a wide range of disciplines and will be supported by an incredibly talented team.
You will be used to working in collaborative surroundings often coming to fast, iterative solutions working alongside other disciplines. You will also be comfortable articulating your work within the team, and taking direction from other team members.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Collaborate on projects, drawing on your creative insight to help produce high-end design solutions for clients.
- Use your appreciation for interactive creativity, to push client work to a “best in class” user experience.
- Work as an individual or with other Designers and Developers to produce pixel perfect and well considered innovative solutions under tight deadlines.
- Collaboratively work through requirements with other Designers and Developers to help execute creative solutions.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- You have 0-1 year of interactive design experience either as an Intern or Junior. Designer.
- You have an enthusiasm for and a good understanding of usability and interaction design.
- You are comfortable working with others to create design concepts and wire-framing ideas.
- You have a good knowledge of the tools of the trade, Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite.
- You have some knowledge of prototype platforms and understand work sharing best practices.
- You are a clear communicator who is comfortable talking through their ideas and work process.
- Your a team player, comfortable working individually or as a part of a small Agile team.
- You are enthusiastic to learn new disciplines and have a desire to craft your design skill set, work with a broad range of clients, and learn best working practices.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.