We're looking for freelance technologists, with experience of both front-end and back-end development, to work in tandem with our technology team.
- Ideation – Working with clients and team members to challenge and develop ideas
- Prototyping – Building client-facing prototypes for digital and physical concepts
- Vetting – Determining high-level feasibility, tech requirements and architecture for concepts
- Communication – You will be presenting concepts and prototypes to clients
- Resourceful – Being able to get work done while being part of a small team
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- CSS frameworks (Foundation or Bootstrap)
- Hardware prototyping (Arduino)
- Version control (Git)
- Working with collaborative tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Native mobile app development (Swift/Objective-C for iOS or Java for Android)
- Back-end development knowledge (PHP, Node.js)
If this sounds like you, send us your CV and portfolio. Please include your hourly / day rate expectations as well as notes on availability in your cover letter.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.