Here at AnalogFolk, we’re a small, close-knit team of committed individuals that see ourselves as a bit of a family. So as you’d expect, the personal qualities of the people we hire are often just as important as the skills they bring. The people who thrive at AnalogFolk are intelligent, passionate self-starters who truly care about the work they do. We keep things simple and operate a very flat structure. Good people quickly earn all the influence and respect they can handle at AnalogFolk.
And equally importantly, you should be bloody nice, and enjoy the company of other bloody nice people.
The Client Services team at AnalogFolk are …. The lifeblood of our client’s business within the agency. They live and breathe our client’s world and are the best representation of them within the agency.
Their core focus is building strong partnerships with our clients to unlock the best innovative opportunities to improve their brand experience. They work hand in hand with the Delivery team to support the delivery of effective experiences, and draw in the best expertise from the business to help drive effective experiences for their client’s business problems.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of a £1.5-3m revenue portfolio across a suite of clients
- Leadership of senior client relationships as trusted advisors
- Leadership of business plans that drive strategic growth and stability
- Leadership of cross-disciplinary team within portfolio (set and deliver against vision, direction and plan for portfolio)
- Line Management of CS team within portfolio (AM/AD level)
- Ownership of forecast (setting, hitting and managing forecast)
- Involvement of Leadership team through Monthly Steering committee
- Set up ways of working and clearly defined communication plan with client.
- Strategically assessing the value we add to our clients and the role we play on a long term basis (The why, what and how to everything we do)
- Passion for delivering digital connected brand experiences (brand and digital experiences)
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.