AnalogFolk’s content department is quickly evolving and expanding and are therefore looking for a Content Producer to join the team. We provide a great deal of content for all of our clients in one way or another including, but not limited to film and photography, animation, event and visual innovation, editorial development, influencer production and social media campaigns.
With this ever-increasing workload, we are looking for a talented, detail orientated and extremely proactive producer to join the team, develop the department and their career! The ideal candidate will be a confident, agile, reactive and enthusiastic multi-tasker with specific experience in comms campaign and content production. They would also need first-rate communication skills, a highly efficient and organised approach and the ability to focus on detail, while maintaining an eye on the bigger picture.
- To confidently produce a range of projects to an excellent standard in line with our content offering. This includes film and photography shoots, animation, social production management and activation.
- Be able to produce shoots in-house from pre-production all the way to the distribution of the final asset. This may include booking creative teams, scripting, sourcing and booking talent (cast + directors), crew, art, location, run the shooting schedule and managing the post-production (VO on/offline edit) and distribution process (social conversation plans and media activation).
- As well as fundamental project management skills, have specialist knowledge on all content documentation. Including call sheets, film budgets, shooting schedules, PIBS, PPM documents, risk assessments, release forms and talent agreements.
- Resource management of internal teams and depts, as well as developing, briefing and maintaining and excellent black book of production talent, suppliers and partners.
- Can confidently manage and oversee the delivery of a chosen production company or supplier
- Be the main point of contact to the client during the production phase and confidently run status meetings, briefings, scope out new projects and communicate risk mitigation strategies to all stake -holders.
- Be incredibly solution orientated and work in a fast and reactive manner for daily content deadlines
- To have an active interest in all social networks, format innovation, content strategy and understand different ways to activate content on different platforms.
- Produce strong client-facing written documentation – statement of works, emails, status reports, agendas, contact reports
- Build a comprehensive understanding of our portfolio of brands and overall agency offering
- Successfully execute and facilitate project deliverables, meet deadlines and work within project estimates.
- To proactively contribute ideas and enthusiastically participate in the ongoing development of our content department
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.