This role is a fixed term contract for 12 months to cover maternity leave, ideally to start at the end of November 2017.
We are seeking a bright individual with exceptional organisational skills to provide PA support to the two Founding Partners of AnalogFolk.
Previous experience of working in a Global creative agency would be great. Corporate experience will not help you in this role, we are far more interested in your approach and willingness to handle whatever is thrown at you with good humour and without panic. You must also be enthusiastic, resilient and not afraid to make decisions and offer solutions. We are looking for someone with the drive and adaptability required to manage and support two highly driven, busy but fun-loving individuals.
- Effectively managing email inboxes ensuring all emails are actioned in a timely manner eg. prioritising, highlighting issues for attention and responding where necessary.
- Extensive diary management across Global time-zones.
- Organising meetings with internal Folk, clients, new business and external contacts.
- Acting as an extension of the Partner’s intent and troubleshooting on their behalf.
- Responding to and making decisions as and when required, or using good judgement, to delegate to the appropriate people in the interest of the Partner’s business.
- Organising travel, transfers, accommodation and visa requirements.
- Processing expenses and timesheets.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships through the AF Global network.
- Providing administration support and proof reading to the Partners as required.
- Using initiative to provide a filter mechanism to prioritise incoming calls, documents, emails and issues that require attention.
- Serving as an interface between Partners and the Leadership Team, other senior managers, clients and Folk.
- Ensure all Partner Smart-Tech is in best working order (Macs, iPhones, tablets etc) and manage accounts relating to these.
- Action welcome meetings, inductions, catch ups with new joiners and key Folk.
- Be available outside standard office hours for emergency assistance.
- Organising, advising and structuring busy executive schedule.
- Highly skilled in managing relationships and meeting logistics.
- Very strong cultural awareness and ability to / experience in working across Global offices.
- Highly flexible & a self-starter.
- Advanced presentational skills.
- Has an exceptional eye for presentation and detail.
- Exceptional co-ordination skill and time management.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Influencing skills: You have the ability to develop and leverage relationships.
- High Resilience: You are able to make an immediately positive impression. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, and a strong sense of ownership, personal accountability and commitment.
- Communication: Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are required, with the proven presence, maturity, and credibility to present effectively to various internal and external constituents.
- Multi-tasking /Prioritisation and Organisational skills: The ability to achieve results, setting, prioritising and achieving multiple and sometimes competing goals and timetables.
- Cultural fit: You enjoy working in a fast-paced, hard-working, partnership culture where dialogue is promoted and ideas shared openly and respectfully.
- Integrity: Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive material.
- Flexibility: Must bring the flexible approach required to support the Partners.
- Understanding of various technologies: Familiar with virtual meetings, presentation tools, smart-tech.
Work Location & Travel:
Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule based on meetings, etc.
- Be a personal go-getter to the Partners to help resolve projects issues and anything that may cause delays.
- Improve the day-to-day lives of the Partners.
- Act as the driving force for Partner projects to ensure they are completed in timely manner.
- Feel empowered as PA and act as an extension of Partner’s intent and (where necessary) authority.
- Pro-actively pick up actions you are aware they would be interested in doing but not had the time to arrange personally.
- Flag issues and offer alternative suggestions with outcomes.
- Manage all Partner related IT and office management requirements.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.