As Head of Client Services, you will oversee and be responsible for all client relationships and operations in the AnalogFolk Portland office. Your focus will be on building strong, senior-level client relationships, growing the portfolio through innovative and creative work, and growing a team of strategic client service leads over time. You will need to be able to balance the day-to-day needs of client work with crafting a long term vision for the agency's direction.
The Head of Client Services will be a part of the AnalogFolk US leadership team, reporting into the Managing Director, and will collaborate closely with creative, strategic, and operational partners across both the New York and Portland offices.
What You'll Do
- Lead account management, project management/production, and operations efforts in the Portland office.
- Partner with the Managing Director to develop the client relationship strategy for Portland (and the US region). Report on progress, successes and challenges to AF US leadership with an emphasis on finding solutions.
- Grow and develop profitable existing client relationships, take accountability for overall client satisfaction, while maintaining a focus on great creative work.
- Serve as a main resource for new business efforts, both relationship building with current clients and pitching new ones.
- Improve overall agency engagement strategy and work with department heads, discipline leads and all project teams to successfully execute projects.
- Ensure that relationships lead to work that is effective for clients and exciting to internal teams.
- Develop Client Service (Account and Production/PM) team members and build a team in line with the overall vision of the department and agency.
- Roll up your sleeves to make it happen. Put the right people on the right projects to get the work done efficiently, effectively and profitably. Know that you'll be wearing multiple hats depending on the day.
What You've Done
- You have a network with senior leadership that is not only strong, but crosses a variety of categories and verticals (specifically those of current AF clients).
- People throughout the industry have great things to say about you. You encourage healthy creative friction, but quickly resolve conflicts.
- You've successfully brought new clients to an agency that teams are excited to work with, and will also challenge our team.
- You've attacked business growth to reach financial targets.
- You have a track record for growing client relationships - both in revenue and in creativity.
- You lead by example: you always add value, you believe that inspiration comes from collaboration. You instill confidence, promote happiness and foster loyalty.
- You are equally comfortable in the product and platform development space and in crafting digital communications.
- You have proven experience leading large projects with Fortune 500 clients and/or other multi-million dollar accounts.
- You have stellar presentation and writing skills and a proven ability to develop well-positioned and thoughtful documents and presentations.
- 13+ years of demonstrated client service experience, mostly in an agency environment.
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.