The role will work with the Global Leadership team to ensure new business collateral and network marketing assets are up-to-date to best service the new business and marketing teams around the network. The successful applicant will act as an internal hub of global assets, comms and activity.
- Write and collect the latest case studies from agencies across the network
- Collate and update global and regional credentials, agency factsheets and network assets
- Research around existing clients and create category expertise documents
- Ensure we have latest information on offices, employee numbers, key clients, expertise and contacts and update factsheets accordingly
- Assist with information requests, including supporting local markets on pitches and develop briefing packs for opportunities
- Assist on collation of collateral for RFP’s/ RFI’s and global pitches
- Liaise with the new business teams across the network to keep on top of pitch updates
- Keep records of RFI and RFP submissions, pitch decks and credentials files
- Define business case for central agency intranet with new business collateral and network assets
- Maintain both network and consultants contact lists
- Draft and send monthly digital newsletter to the agency
- Manage global marketing calendar and status
- Assist with global social media management and activity
- Internal Sharing & Evangelism - beyond just the newsletter, spreading the news of exciting projects/initiatives/thinking that is coming out of the teams
- Sharing Platform(s) - ownership of confluence (or a replacement) to create maximum benefit of shared assets across Marketing, HR, IT & Processes.
Skills and suitability
- This role would suit a proactive and detail orientated individual who has a real passion for the creative digital industry.
- Excellent attention to detail with an eye for the aesthetics
- Strong interpersonal skills – a team player with the ability to work with a wide range of people across functions and countries
- Outstanding organisation skills, able to prioritise, meet deadlines and work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong and demonstrable writing skills
- Experience conducting research projects and confident presenting and analysing data
- A good understanding of advertising and how agencies work with their clients including the pitch process (RFI/RFP stage, chemistry, tissue, pitch, etc.) and a keen interest in the industry
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office, Email Newsletter Software (Mailchimp,) Keynote and Adobe Creative suite and a working knowledge of Wordpress CMS preferable
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.