The Office Services team is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our two beautiful offices in Clerkenwell.
Working from 8.30am to 6pm, you will be responsible for managing the reception and the day to day running of one of our two beautiful offices in Clerkenwell, whilst supporting the Office Manager in H&S and building maintenance.
Based on reception you will be face of the agency and need to provide the best possible experience for all visitors. You will build great relationships with our Landlord & tenants acting as first point of contact.
Your key responsibilities will include
- Ensuring reception is covered from 8.30am – 6pm, manage meeting room bookings & door entry system
- Welcome all guests, meet and greet visitors and ensure best possible visitor experience
- Organising taxis & couriers when necessary
- Ordering stationery, refreshments and weekly grocery shop
- Maintaining building maintenance & general office aesthetics with Office Manager
- Ad hoc admin support to landlord and Office Manager
- Ensuring building is H&S compliant and keep all H&S documents up to date
- Be flexible to cover OS lunches and receptions if needed
- Ad hoc office run outs
- Post office runs
- Support tenant management
- Record all office services purchases in the OS budget tracker
- Daily office walk around to report and log maintenance issues to OM and building management company TSP
- Sending out general news/ information to all office tenants via email
- Maintaining high standards: making sure all communal spaces are clean and tidy. Liaising with cleaning supervisor should there be any issues
Values for this role:
This is a fulfilling, varied position that needs commitment and enthusiasm along with genuine people skills. You need to be flexible, approachable, quick thinking and able to multi-task!
Skills and Experience:
- Energetic, bubbly, outgoing, welcoming, engaging personality together with excellent telephone manner and presentation is essential
- Good working knowledge of using MS Office to a competent level within an office environment, especially MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work largely on own initiative
- Positive and friendly persona
- Excellent time-keeping skills and able to prioritise workload appropriately
- Experience of greeting guests and visitors and making them feel welcome in a positive and friendly manner
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to promote a positive image of the company to the customer
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident handling people and situations without getting flustered or impatient
- Ideally you will have 1year office experience preferably in the media or the creative industry
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.