ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are an independent global digital creative agency. We’ve grown from one East London studio in 2008 to over 250 talented folk across offices in London, Sydney, New York, Portland, Hong Kong and Shanghai. We work with amazing brands across the world, including Nike, Pernod Ricard, Tourism Australia, and many others.
Founded in 2008, we create connected brand experiences that help people achieve their ambitions.
Our name was born from the truth that computers are digital. Yet humans are analog with needs, wants and desires. Our mission is to use digital to make the analog world better.
It takes a special kind of someone to succeed at AnalogFolk. Work for us means much more than the ideas we have or the products we create, it’s the relationships we build and the environment we create together.
Our culture is vitally important to us and we do everything we can to make AnalogFolk a great place to work. We are ambitious for the agency, our clients and our Folk. We want you to flourish here. As one of our Folk, we expect you to learn and grow while you’re with us.
ABOUT THE ROLE
With new business wins and a period of rapid growth, we are looking for experienced support in HR Talent management, and culture. This is a part-time position, approximately 2-3 days per week (we’re flexible), and we see this as a role that has the ability to grow or change over the next year as we continue to grow. We have a great culture, with some unique benefits - but we need someone to help us bring it all together, which is where you come in.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role will be strategic in its focus. We want you to help us enable our organisation and streamline what we do, not necessarily being hands on with every aspect of HR, People and Culture (as long as you’re not afraid of being hands on!). The responsibilities for the role are diverse:
- Recruitment. Work with the broader team to identify talent, create pipelines, and implement best practice techniques for interviewing, recruitment, and feedback.
- Onboarding. Ensure employees are onboarded brilliantly, working with our finance and operations team.
- Training. Develop training plans, and work with our partners such as The School of Life, General Assembly, and the Communications Council to ensure employees are growing towards their career goals.
- Career Planning & Performance Reviews. Work with managers to develop career plans for all employees, and develop a performance management framework that drives career growth.
- Policies & Procedures. Document and manage key HR policies and procedures.
- HR Operations. Be the first point of contact for employees, manage all employee records and documentation.
- Culture. Work with the management team to continue to foster our unique culture, via our people.
We need to emphasize that this is a part time role, and we’re very open to flexible working. Whilst you will need to spend some time in the office, there is an opportunity for work to be done remotely, as all of our key systems and tools are cloud based.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 5+ years experience in a HR, Talent or People role
- Demonstrated experience working autonomously
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication and people skills
- Experience working with creative, startup or small businesses in an HR capacity
- Familiarity with our industry, or service industries is also an advantage
- Experience with Employee Hero and Greenhouse would be a plus, but is not mandatory
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures, and knowledge of AU employment laws
- Aptitude for creative problem-solving
OTHER STRONG ATTRIBUTES
- Creativity & empathy
- You’re nice (it’s one of our core values)
- A love of border collies (fairly optional)
We're an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that's reflected in everything we do.
We're ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That's why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.