AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
The HR Manager is a key position for our Global HQ based in London and our studio based in Amsterdam. An intuitive profession, the HR Manager is able to provide high-level advisory and effective generalist HR support.
This role manages all aspects of the Folk lifecycle with oversight and guidance from the HR Director, and administrative support from the HR Admin. Responsibilities include but are not limited to employee relations, performance reviews, employee engagement, learning and development, payroll and benefits, wellbeing, cultural initiatives, DI&E, and reporting and analysis.
The HR Team ensures Folk have the best experience while at AnalogFolk while maintaining a high-performing and inclusive work culture. We constantly look for ways to improve the talent offering which is a mix of day to day operational processes and longer-term big impact projects.
THE EFFECT YOU’LL HAVE:
- Develop trusting and effective relationships with Managers and Employees.
- Maintain the positive and supportive view of HR to the whole agency.
- Be effective and professional when responding to Folk.
- Think ahead and thoroughly around a situation to ensure it is being handled in a nice and sensitive way.
- Support the team to deliver a world-class talent strategy and help AnalogFolk grow.
- Support Folk through the employee lifecycle and ensure new starters have the best induction experience and leavers leave feeling positive about their time at AnalogFolk.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE & SKILLS:
- A high degree of intelligence and passion for HR, solid experience in a generalist advisory role
- Results orientated and delivery focused
- A self-starter who shows initiative, excellent attention to detail, and has a growth mindset
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to quickly be seen as the go-to person, building solid, positive working relationships
- First-class organisational skills
- Ability to take ownership for tasks and also escalate effectively when required
- Ability to deal with a high workload and conflicting demands, and not be phased by change
- Ability to provide options, solutions and identify risks relating to employee matters
How We Work:
We are redesigning our office to be a collaborative work space and will implement a phased return to the office with a 2:3 remote / office model being our future set up. Right now, our Folks continue to work remotely with the office open if they need to use it and we have invited local start up’s into our office space to support them during this time.
We embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and focus on how they work best. To avoid meeting fatigue and give Folks a break from screens where possible we have a ‘Meeting-Free’ lock of time between 12-2pm every day. During this period of time, no internal meetings should take place and we encourage people to get outside, have lunch, do focused work or prepare for afternoon meetings.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!