AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
Passionate about business strategy and brands, with a strong grasp of digital thinking, Strategists collaborate with the core team on our accounts to ensure all the work on their assigned brands is brilliant and effective. They are a first point of contact for Mid/Junior clients on matters of brand strategy.
What You'll Do:
- Deliver solutions for our clients that live up to our mantra of making digital experiences that make the analog world better.
- Build and maintain relationships with both internal departments, other agencies and clients alike.
- Take independent charge of specific client brands, leading briefs and being the go-to for strategy on that brand. Write and clearly present strategic approach decks for specific client briefs.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify the data, trends and insights that build briefs which lead to great creative ideas.
- Write research briefs and lead qualitative research methodologies that deliver great insights.
- Work to (often right) deadlines and deliver strategies that can be achieved within a given budget.
- Support the creative thinking process with inspiring briefings, by providing a strategic filter that builds better territories and ideas, supporting creative presentations with strong strategic justification for the work.
- Ensure overarching account strategy is delivered against.
- Provide strategic view on use of digital channels across the ecosystem, creating content strategies and consumer journeys including touchpoint mapping and presenting findings in client and cross-agency meetings.
- Run internal and client workshops to collaborate on strategic positioning and capability roadmaps.
- Be the first point of call for clients & internal teams on day to day questions about brand strategy.
- Share interesting trends and insights with the brand strategy and wider strategic services team.
The Effect You'll Have:
- Great ideas being generated by creative teams and subsequently sold to clients.
- Effectiveness and Creative Award-worthy strategic thinking on your brands.
- Demonstrable contribution of our work to a brand’s overall positive performance.
- Collaborative approach to “cracking” briefs across the strategic practices and other department.
- Provide strategic fire-power on winning new business pitches.
Skills and Experience:
- Smart. Tapped into culture. Curious as hell about brands, digital and business.
- Track record of uncovering insights that unlock great strategic visions. And then being part of the process of translating this strategy into impactful creative output.
- Been a holistic thinker, who has been part of combining brand strategy, data, communications, content, and experience expertise into new solutions.
- Set and met ambitious campaign KPIs.
- Extensive experience in strategic and creatively focused agency
- Experience on data-driven strategies.
- Experience in connections-planning a plus.
- Presented strategies and strategic support for creative work to jnr/mid-level clients.
- Kept abreast of brand, digital and content marketing trends throughout your career.
How We Work:
How We Work: The office is currently open three days a week Tuesday to Thursday if Folks want to work from there. There is no pressure for Folks to work from the office and we only ask Folks to use the office if it is essential for their work, they feel safe, and they want to work from there.
As we are operating a temporary remote working model, we set up your home working environment like you are in the office and make sure you get the AF experience from day one, but from your home. Working remotely means we can embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and work, depending on their personal situations. As long as our work is delivered on time and to our high standards, we don’t mind how employees work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and this is reflected in our diversity numbers. The gender split is 51% to 49% male to female employees, with 34% of our leadership team are people of colour. We still have work to do but are proud of what we have achieved so far. Our global targets are 50% females and 25% POC in our leadership team across the agency by 2023.