Global Social Media & Marketing Manager
AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
Global Social Media & Content Marketing Manager
The Social & Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting all aspects of AFG’s (AF, WR, MW) organic social function and content marketing - the strategic creation, publication, and distribution of written, audio and visual content.
The role sits within the AFG Marketing team. Working with the wider team is focused on the development and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns that support and strengthen each brand, increase website traffic, conversion and retention.
We are looking for someone with multiple years of experience working as part of a fast-paced team in a marketing environment. This person must be a passionate marketing writer who understands the digital marketing and advertising landscape, and what makes informative value driven content.
Content planning and copywriting
- Demonstrates strategic thinking and planning abilityWriting case studies
- Supporting writing RFIsWriting of award entries
- Support thought leadership editorial (working with individual leadership to craft and strengthen)
- Website copy and white-papers
Social media (LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Website)
- Experience working with social media managing campaigns or channels is essential
- Solid working knowledge of current social and content marketing software tools and aptitude to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Write content for social channels
- Someone who understands SEO and what makes informative value driven content
Performance marketing (LinkedIn Lead Gen)
- Paid media campaigns management experienceUnderstanding of marketing principles and segmentation techniques
- Create campaigns with commercially driven objectives
Data and analytics
- Responsible for monitoring and sharing back, this would help guide our content and see what impact it’s having across each channel – website, Linkedin, LinkedIn lead generation, Twitter, Instagram
How We Work:
We have evolved our ways of working over the last few years and believe that there are moments where we benefit from working in the office together and moments where we benefit from working remotely. We ask all Folk to opt-in and work from the office two days a week across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and work remotely on Mondays and Fridays. This current hybrid set-up is temporary until the end of the year when we will review what works for our employees and for our clients.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!