AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
We have a fast-growing portfolio of brands within a large multinational consumer health company, for which we are the lead strategic partner for defining and activating brand purpose.
The Senior Account Director role would involve leading a number of the relationships with these brands, overseeing a programme of work and supporting the Associate Client Partner to lead the growth of the account. Work ranges from brand strategy to digital activation to product and service design and ecosystem development, anchored around a strategic focus of brand purpose and sustainability.
The role will report to the Associate Client Partner who leads the account, and also will work closely with AnalogFolk’s founding partners, who are closely involved in the account.
This role will also help lead and manage relationships and projects with one of our fastest growing FMCG clients who are one of the world’s most famous and recognisable brand portfolios. Work spans several brands and includes developing creative brand platforms, D2C strategies and digital campaigns. Working in tandem with our strategic and creative leads for the client and help to grow our relationship in size and scale, as well as stature.
- Leadership of a high functioning cross-disciplinary team of specialists within your portfolio (set and deliver against vision, provide direction and navigate the team to achieve creative and commercial success).
- You will work with Heads of Departments to ensure we are performing to an outstanding quality level and continue to produce work that is effective and award winning.
- Exhibiting a high degree of independence, gravitas and autonomy in decision-making. Leadership of business plans that drive strategic growth, commercial growth and relationship longevity.
- Ensure creative excellence is achieved through every brief. Champion creative ideas and influence client’s perceptions of creative work that delivers tangible and measurable ROI value for their business.
- Strategically assessing the value we add to our clients and the role we play on a long term basis, including identifying opportunities to expand the relationship to new stakeholders and cross-sell agency capabilities to drive organic growth.
- Building trusted and highly respected relationships with senior clients and agency Folk alike.
- Working in collaboration with the Client Partner/Managing Partner to deliver and progress the business ambition of the Marketing portfolio.
- Leading the agency ambition in delivering innovative, award-winning, digital brand and campaign experiences.
- Extensive experience working within a top digital or integrated agency in an equivalent role.
- Experience in delivering best in-class digital experiences that have proven ROI for clients A love of leading and building effective and energetic teams, unlocking potential in people and ensuring motivation and morale is consistently high.
- A passion for high-paced, fun and challenging accounts with incredible creative opportunity.
- Always solutions focussed, championing and fostering innovative ways of solving problems.
- A zest for creative excellence.
- Proven award-winning marketing for clients. Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial.
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with large, matrixed global organisations.
- Experience in FMCG or healthcare categories.
- A breadth of experience across different digital projects, from brand comms to product and service design.
How We Work:
How We Work: The office is currently open three days a week Tuesday to Thursday if Folks want to work from there. There is no pressure for Folks to work from the office and we only ask Folks to use the office if it is essential for their work, they feel safe, and they want to work from there.
As we are operating a temporary remote working model, we set up your home working environment like you are in the office and make sure you get the AF experience from day one, but from your home. Working remotely means we can embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and work, depending on their personal situations. As long as our work is delivered on time and to our high standards, we don’t mind how employees work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and this is reflected in our diversity numbers. The gender split is 51% to 49% male to female employees, with 34% of our leadership team are people of colour. We still have work to do but are proud of what we have achieved so far. Our global targets are 50% females and 25% POC in our leadership team across the agency by 2023.