AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
As an Executive Producer, you will ultimately be accountable for making remarkable work happen.
It will be your responsibility to lead the delivery of a client portfolio of £2-4M and give production direction across a wide-range of projects to ensure AnalogFolk is constantly producing innovative and profitable work on time and budget.
You will be instrumental in inspiring a Production and Client Services team to focus on the final output, become an escalation point for best practice and ensure award -winning creative is delivered alongside outstanding client satisfaction rates. You will lead by example and deliver key integrated campaigns from project inception through to end delivery, as well as shaping production approaches for others. You will be seen as the champion of delivery as you share your vast 360 experience and exceptional aptitude to breakdown operational challenges and direct creative solutions that protects the work.
As AnalogFolk are constantly looking to innovate against an ever changing industry, you will need to love solving problems, inspire adaptability and have an outstanding can-do attitude as we deliver new types of projects and services with our clients.
You will be a leading and trusted client advisor during the project life-cycle, empowering internal teams to take well mitigated risks and build fantastic relationships with our Folk Partner suppliers. You will develop outstanding relationships with your portfolio leadership team and motivate cross - department collaboration and communication.
You will work with the Executive Delivery Director to foster a culture of knowledge sharing, give clear direction on the commercial performance of your portfolio and become a progressive and leading voice in the agency as you influence others to find the most effective and sustainable way forward.
WHAT YOU’LL DO / Roles & Responsibilities
- You will own and be accountable for the delivery performance of your allocated portfolio. This will include your team’s creative objectives, commercial targets and business deadlines.
- You will work with Head of Departments to ensure we are delivering to an outstanding quality level and continue to produce work that is effective and award winning.
- You will display an exceptional understanding of industry craft and implement best practice across a full range of integrated productions and delivery workflows (creative development, strategic toolkits + data analytics, content production, digital assets / CRM, build, innovation [VR, 360, AR] and experiential).
- You will showcase fantastic adaptability skills and continuous willingness to flex, learn and problem solve (no matter the challenge) as AF develop new and sustainable ways of working against a broad range of new projects.
- Alongside your portfolio leadership team, you will asses all new briefs to ensure they meet the business need, validate the commercial viability and shape the delivery approach / methodology accordingly.
- You will develop and own a robust operational infrastructure for your portfolio. You will demonstrate control to clients and internal stakeholders through outstanding financial tracking (recovery rate and revenue forecasting), develop status and risk documentation templates and micro and macro pipeline-planning / team resourcing.
- You will support the Client Partner / Account Director to develop a business and growth plan for your portfolio. You will be responsible for the overall team structure, commercial model, established client ways of working/ delivery framework , pipeline plan and implementation roadmap.
- You will be a trusted and highly respected partner to our clients business, you will co-own senior client relationships and offer strategic delivery proposals at the beginning of the project and become a point of escalation throughout the project life cycle. You will continue to add value by demonstrating an exceptional level of control and production knowledge to drive creative solutions.
- You will oversee a producer(s) to shape and scope projects against specified objectives. You and the team will be accountable for ensuring all relevant requirements have been prioritised, estimates have been structured to the best delivery methodology, risks have been mitigated against and there is an outstanding level of documentation (SoW, Budget, Project Plan) that is clearly understood by the client and internal / external stakeholders.
- To demonstrate leadership and an entrepreneurial approach that develops new client opportunities and exhibits a high degree of independence and autonomy in decision-making.
- Line management responsibility and / or mentoring for junior team members; hold staff reviews , set personal goals and measure progress against these.
- You will lead and build fantastic relationships with a wide range of suppliers in our Folk Partner network to ensure we connect our clients with the best talent and production partners in the industry.
- Work with the Executive Delivery Director to continue to evolve and challenge our creative process to ensure we are optimised for progressive delivery partnerships with our clients.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE / Skills & Experience
- End to end delivery and full 360 /integrated production experience (strategic + creative development, data analytics, content production, digital assets / CRM, build, innovation [VR, 360, AR] and experiential).
- 8 years+ experience working within a top global digital agency or digital communications agency in a senior production or senior project management (or equivalent) role.
- A track record of problem solving and a can-do solution attitude.
- Delivered award winning marketing for clients
- Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial.
- Vast experience in managing production partners and suppliers
- Strong ethos to deliver innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heart.
- Highly articulate communication skills (verbal and written), accomplished presenter with the ability to communicate with authority, good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Understanding of processes, workflows, tools and methodologies.
- Experience of managing programmes of work and retainers from 1m + and complex digital campaigns with multiple work-flows
- Understanding of multiple project management methodologies: DSDM, Scrum, Prince 2 etc.
- Management of multidisciplinary teams
How We Work:
We are redesigning our office to be a collaborative work space and will implement a phased return to the office with a 2:3 remote / office model being our future set up. Right now, our Folks continue to work remotely with the office open if they need to use it and we have invited local start up’s into our office space to support them during this time.
We embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and focus on how they work best. To avoid meeting fatigue and give Folks a break from screens where possible we have a ‘Meeting-Free’ lock of time between 12-2pm every day. During this period of time, no internal meetings should take place and we encourage people to get outside, have lunch, do focused work or prepare for afternoon meetings.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!