AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
We’re always looking for great people.
Someone who wants to use digital to make the analog world better. Someone without an ego. Who isn’t afraid to speak up if the CEO is wrong. Someone with endless curiosity and passion in everything from their work to their lunch choice.
Today, we’re looking for an Art Director.
Someone who understands art direction is ultimately about moving people instead of pixels. Someone who looks at an image and sees a poem without words. Who knows how to distinguish tactics from ideas, territories from concepts, and reasons from rationale while bringing taste and style to everything they touch. A collaborator, but just as comfortable on solo missions. Whose gravitational pull makes waves in every creative discussion, brainstorm, pitch or conference call.
Is this you? If so, you are fearlessly, boundlessly and relentlessly driven to create and craft the best ideas in the world. Using emerging platforms, new formats, and innovative technology, you’ll dare colleagues and inspire clients to push storytelling beyond traditional media and into uncharted territories.
A few specific details.
- 3-5 years of work that demonstrates impeccable craft and command of creative concepts, visual concepts, art direction and design across a variety of projects.
- Exceptional ability to translate strategic thinking into compelling, creative ideas.
- A history and portfolio of incredible innovative thinking in the form of integrated campaigns and experiences across digital, social and experiential platforms.
- Persuasive communication and presentation skills with colleagues and clients.
- Deep knowledge & production experience with integrated and digital campaigns.
- A strong understanding and general skills around motion graphics and video.
- Proven success working in small and large, collaborative multi-functional teams across time zones and technologies. - A desire to mentor younger art directors, designers, and other creatives.
How We Work:
As we are operating a temporary remote working model, we set up your home working environment like you are in the office and make sure you get the AF experience from day one, but from your home. Working remotely means we can embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and work, depending on their personal situations. As long as our work is delivered on time and to our high standards, we don’t mind how employees work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and this is reflected in our diversity numbers. We still have work to do but are proud of what we have achieved so far. Our global targets are 50% females and 25% POC in our leadership team across the agency by 2023.