Junior Project Manager
AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
As a Junior Project Manager, it will be your responsibility to support your Project Manager or Programme Manager in the delivery of large projects, while managing your own small projects up to the value of £100k.
You will need to love solving problems, start to develop a strong commercial understanding and contribute to the successful collaboration between cross - department teams as we look to execute award winning work on time and budget.
You will need to have a keen interest and competent understanding of core best practices and project methodology and champion the most effective ways of working to ensure quality of work is never compromised.
As AnalogFolk is constantly looking to innovate against an ever changing industry, you will need to always have a fantastic can-do attitude and constantly be willing to adapt as we deliver new types of projects and services with our clients. You will need to assist the wider team to build trusted client relationships and to empower internal teams to take well mitigated risks.
You will take an active role in the wider delivery team and proactively look to learn about other projects and departments so that you can find the most effective and sustainable way to deliver projects.
WHAT YOU’LL DO / Roles & Responsibilities
- You will be responsible for accurate scoping and estimation with your project teams for smaller projects. You will work with the senior delivery team to ensure all requirements have been carefully considered and prioritised, risks have been mitigated against and there is a strong level of clear documentation (SoW, Budget, Project Plan).
- You will support and participate in a collaborative project team to ensure we are delivering to an outstanding quality level and continue to produce work that is effective and award winning.
- You will display a base level understanding of industry craft and implement best practice across a range of projects and delivery workflows.
- You will showcase a continuous willingness to flex, learn and problem solve (no matter the challenge) as AF develop new and sustainable ways of working against a broad range of new projects.
- With help of the senior delivery team, you will support the operational infrastructure for your portfolio. You will demonstrate control to clients and internal stakeholders through strong financial tracking (recovery rate and revenue forecasting), effectively manage change requests / scope creep, develop status and risk documentation templates and team resourcing.
- You will start to develop a trusted and respected relationship with our clients. You will continue to add value throughout the project lifecycle by continuing to problem solve and demonstrating a base level of control and production knowledge to drive creative solutions.
- You will support successful team collaboration and bring together multiple specialist disciplines. You will actively manage communication tools across your portfolio and mediate against any conflict to ensure productive morale and clear direction on the common objective.
- Work with the wider delivery team to continue to learn about best in class ways of working and methodology.
THE EFFECT YOU’LL HAVE / Measurement & performance
- You will support project that will receive industry and internal recognition for creative innovation
- You manage smaller projects to less than a 10% variance from the agreed estimate.
- Contribute to an organic return of business and client recommendations based on AnalogFolk’s previous delivery and reputable creative value.
- Outstanding 360 feedback from clients and the London leadership team.
- Clear and transparent resourcing plans from the beginning of your project until the final delivery.
- Basic financial tracking and advance overrun mitigation
- Achieves personal and team billability and utilisation targets.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE / Skills & Experience
- Examples of having delivered a range of projects including any combination of experience design, innovation, web/app development, experience design, content production, strategic and creative development.
- 1 - 2yrs experience working within a top global digital agency or digital communications agency in a production or project management (or equivalent) role.
- A passion for problem solving and a can-do solution attitude.
- Highly motivated and collaborative
- Base understanding of processes, workflows, tools and methodologies.
- Experience of managing projects between £50-100kPassion for cutting edge creative and innovation.
How We Work:
We have evolved our ways of working over the last few years and believe that there are moments where we benefit from working in the office together and moments where we benefit from working remotely. We ask all Folk to opt-in and work from the office two days a week across Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and work remotely on Mondays and Fridays. This current hybrid set-up is temporary until the end of the year when we will review what works for our employees and for our clients.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!