AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
We’re looking to bring in a new Account Director to join our fun and fast-paced London team, working across a range of clients and delivering capabilities in strategy & consulting, data services, campaign comms and product & service design. The Client Services team at AnalogFolk serve as the interface between agency and client. Invested in both and able to fluently and frictionless ensure the best outcomes for our clients based on a deep understanding of their business challenges and our agency services.
The Account Director’s core focus will be building strong strategic partnerships with our clients and help unlock the best innovative opportunities to improve their brand experience. They work hand in hand with the Client Leads, Strategy and Delivery team to support the delivery of effective experiences and draw in the best expertise from across the agency to solve clients’ business problems.
Your key responsibilities:
- Work with a cross functional team to create and deliver standout and award-winning work for our clients
- Ensure that creative excellence is achieved through every briefChampion creativity internally and externally
- Ensure we deliver tangible and measurable value for our clientsManage and lead client stakeholders across key projects, building client confidence, trust and advocacy
- Help shape client business plans that drive strategic, creative and commercial growth, as well as relationship longevityExecute growth strategies and plans, supporting the vision and ambition for each client
Your key skills:
- Appetite and business acumen to help drive the client portfolio forwards
- A strong background in digital first comms, platforms & servicesAn understanding of brand and communications strategies that lead to breakthrough work
- An understanding and passion for innovative digital experiences and platforms that use leading technology Adept at navigating client organisations with a centralised global/local marketing model to achieve year on year organic growth.
- Strategic and creative thinkingStrong ethos to foster innovative, creative solutions that have the client’s needs at the heartHighly articulate communication skills (verbal and written), accomplished presenter
Folk we need:
- Experience working within a top digital or integrated agency in an equivalent role
- Experience in delivering best in-class digital experiences that have proven ROI for clientsIdeally, experience working in healthcare and/or FMCG sectors
- A passion for high-paced, fun and challenging accounts with incredible creative and strategic opportunity
- Always solutions focussed, championing and fostering innovative ways of solving problems, highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial
At AnalogFolk we use digital to make the analog world better. We strive to create experiences that are remarkable and fundamentally valuable.
Find a Way Looks for opportunities that arise during times of change
Fail Brilliantly Is prepared to take risks in the pursuit of excellence. Encourages teams to do the same
Be Remarkable Encourages and inspires others to achieve with own positive attitude. Uses lateral thinking to solve problems
Be Nice Encourages teams to work collaboratively with others to achieve the best results
Makes Things Takes responsibility for own work and that of their teams, ensuring high quality standards are always met
How We Work:
We are redesigning our office to be a collaborative work space and will implement a phased return to the office with a 2:3 remote / office model being our future set up. Right now, our Folks continue to work remotely with the office open if they need to use it and we have invited local start up’s into our office space to support them during this time.
We embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and focus on how they work best. To avoid meeting fatigue and give Folks a break from screens where possible we have a ‘Meeting-Free’ lock of time between 12-2pm every day. During this period of time, no internal meetings should take place and we encourage people to get outside, have lunch, do focused work or prepare for afternoon meetings.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!