We are looking for a Senior Strategist to join our Hong Kong strategy team and deliver fresh, innovative and insightful thinking to some of most exciting brands in the region.
What you’ll do
- Provide a strategic POV to brands across a wide range of sectors throughout Asia.
- Work across a wide variety of projects; from digital product development to branding, campaign development, content strategy, interactive marketing, customer experience strategy and much more
- Get into the mind of the customer, understanding their truths, challenges, opportunities, how they think and their motivators and barriers
- Be a regional expert: Be in the know with the ability to identify impactful data, trends and insights for people, culture, social networks, brands and categories, with a particular focus on China
- Know your clients, their brands and understand what really matters to them and why
- Uncover insights that unlock strategic visions and be part of the process of translating this strategy into impactful creative solutions
- Be ready to explore and understand through research activities such as competitor reviews, social listening, interviews, surveys and beyond into data and analytics
- Effectively communicate, connect and share your insights with both AnalogFolk and clients, so they trust and rely on you.
- Never stop learning, helping and thinking
Who you are
- 5 - 7 years in a strategic and creatively focused agency
- Smart. Tapped in to culture. Curious about -people, their behaviour online and offline
- A proven track record of insights and strategies that make real differences to brands and their customers
- Adaptable and enquiring, easily able to become an expert across different processes, channels, sectors, regions and people
- Excellent communication & presentation skills (written and verbal, in person and on screen)
- Fluent written and spoken English & Chinese
Working at Analogfolk
We’ve recently been declared Campaign’s global digital innovation agency of the year, as well as winning awards as both Independent and Specialist agency of the year in Great China. Our ambition is to be an impactful agency of change for people, brands and society, in pursuit of a better world. We want to:
- Uplift diverse voices
- Change the face of the industry
- Make our work progressive
- Create meaningful impact for society
As part of this ambition, every year we champion and invest in up to two societal projects each year. Our two current initiatives are Terms of Love (coming soon) and BigUp.ai, which was recently awarded a coveted D&AD Future Impact Pencil for Initiative.
Everyone brings their individual skills to AnalogFolk, however, there are five principles which we are proud to have and look for in all new our recruits:
- Stay Restless
- Expect Remarkable
- Make Change
- Do Good
- Be You