AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
Your key responsibilities:
This role is for a self-starter, who relishes the variety and pace of working across a mixed client portfolio, has a passion for creating work and enjoys cultivating client relationships. They will be joining at a time when we onboard several new clients meaning scope to shape the partnerships.
The main objective of the role will be growth and clear growth targets will be set. Leadership of business plans that drive strategic growth, commercial growth and relationship longevity.
Strategically assessing the value we add to our clients and the role we play on a long term basis, including identifying opportunities to expand the relationship to new stakeholders and cross-sell agency capabilities to drive organic growth. Part of this will be building trusted and highly respected strategic relationships with senior clients and agency Folk alike.
Fostering an entrepreneurial collaborative ‘can do’ culture and mindset within your team and with clients.
Your key skills:
- Proven business development record, enjoys chasing new opportunities and growth their business line.
- Brilliant leadership of senior client relationships and is a trusted strategic advisor and business partner.
- Strong communications and campaign experience. Working on accounts and teams involved with a broad range of integrated content/digital production encompassing everything from social to audio to AR.
- Highly articulate communication skills (verbal and written), accomplished presenter.
- Exceptional ability to communicate with authority, good negotiation, influencing skills and adept at dealing with conflict.
- Hunger to make your mark on the accounts you run, and elevate them creatively and strategically.
Folk we need:
- Extensive experience working within a top digital or integrated agency in an equivalent role.
- A love of leading and building effective and energetic teams, unlocking potential in people and ensuring motivation and morale is consistently high.
- A passion for high-paced, fun and challenging accounts with incredible growth opportunity.
- Always solutions focussed, championing and fostering innovative ways of solving problems.
- Proven track record on product and services accounts Highly motivated, collaborative and entrepreneurial.
- Exemplary client services professionalism.
- Respected role model within the agency.
How We Work:
We are redesigning our office to be a collaborative work space and will implement a phased return to the office with a 2:3 remote / office model being our future set up. Right now, our Folks continue to work remotely with the office open if they need to use it and we have invited local start up’s into our office space to support them during this time.
We embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and focus on how they work best. To avoid meeting fatigue and give Folks a break from screens where possible we have a ‘Meeting-Free’ lock of time between 12-2pm every day. During this period of time, no internal meetings should take place and we encourage people to get outside, have lunch, do focused work or prepare for afternoon meetings.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!