AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
As Resource & Talent Coordinator you will be pivotal in helping ensure we have the best Folk in the right roles. This role spans two important functions. Talent/Recruitment and Resource Management. You’ll help us both find the best talent as well as help make sure they’re working on the right projects at the right time.
We partner closely with Production and Department Leads, to ensure all projects have the right resources to deliver remarkable work. We operate within the Core Services department and work closely with HR and Finance on all resourcing elements.
WHAT YOU’LL DO / Roles & Responsibilities
- Support in day-to-day Resource Management, alongside the Resource Manager, ensuring that our workload management system (WorkBook) is always accurate and up-to-date.
- Attend the weekly Resource status meetings, taking tracking notes and following up on actions with the Resource Manager and Delivery team.
- Support Resource Manager in highlighting when our resources may have capacity (eg. instances of downtime, or if their workflow has changed at short notice)
- Own and manage our freelance administration processes: coordinating interviews, gathering and tracking feedback on candidates, ensuring all contract admin requirements and processes are followed and timesheets are completed accurately.
- Work with the Resourcing team to develop and maintain our black book of freelance talent, keeping contacts, skill sets, and candidate availability up to date.
- Liaise with our recruitment partners when required, ensuring that finding costs are always kept to a minimum.
- Work with the Talent Manager to schedule interviews, chase for feedback, and collect lists of potential candidates from internal and external sources.
- Work closely with the Talent Manager to keep our candidate tracking systems (Lever) up to date.
- Set up and run the ‘Hot Source’ sessions, and promote internal vacancies through our different social channels to drive candidate awareness.
- Assist with development, organisation and implementation of internship programs
- Assist department in championing diversity and inclusion initiatives, providing support and your own ideas.
THE EFFECT YOU’LL HAVE / Measurement & performance
- Help both resource and talent functions increase efficiency with the knock on effect of improving overall agency productivity.
- Contribute toward agency culture with an open and collaborative approach, helping drive frictionless interactions between departments.
- Help the agency inspire and be inspired by assisting the departments select the best talent in the market.
WHAT YOU’VE DONE / Skills & Experience
- Excellent and accurate verbal and written communication with the ability to communicate at all levels within an agency.
- Open communication style and strong relationship building skills.
- Excellent energy levels with the ability to visibly lead and take ownership of projects and relationships.
- Understanding of the industry and the roles and work undertaken by a digital agency.
- Experience in contract management.- Process oriented and highly organised with a very strong attention to detail.
- Logical thought process with the ability to explain decisions in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to muti-task effectively and be calm under pressure. Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic agency environment.- Proactive, adaptable and resilient attitude - always helpful and looking for solutions.- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Powerpoint.
How We Work:
We are redesigning our office to be a collaborative work space and will implement a phased return to the office with a 2:3 remote / office model being our future set up. Right now, our Folks continue to work remotely with the office open if they need to use it and we have invited local start up’s into our office space to support them during this time.
We embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and focus on how they work best. To avoid meeting fatigue and give Folks a break from screens where possible we have a ‘Meeting-Free’ lock of time between 12-2pm every day. During this period of time, no internal meetings should take place and we encourage people to get outside, have lunch, do focused work or prepare for afternoon meetings.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!