AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Michelob Ultra, Maybelline and Unilever. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
Today we're looking for a Senior Strategist.
Passionate about business strategy and brands, with a strong grasp of digital thinking, Strategists collaborate with the core team on our accounts to ensure briefs are insight led and work is brilliant and effective.
What you'll do:
- Be part of delivering solutions for our clients that live up to our mantra of making connected brand experiences that help people achieve their ambitions.
- Build and maintain relationships with peers in other internal departments, relevant agencies and appropriate-level clients.
- Work with Senior and Director-level Brand strategists to create insight-led briefs that deliver creative and effective work.
- Write research briefs for other strategic practices that deliver great insights.
- Undertake independent research to contribute to briefs and briefings – such as competitor reviews, best-in-class reviews, qualitative social listening, audience profiling via key tools.
- Demonstrate an ability to identify the data, trends and insights that build briefs which lead to great creative ideas.
- Write and clearly present strategic approach decks for specific client briefs.
- Work to (often tight) deadlines and deliver strategies that can be achieved within a given budget.
- Support the creative thinking process with inspiring briefings, by providing a strategic filter that builds better territories and ideas, supporting creative presentations with strong strategic justification for the work.
- Capture feedback in internal and client sessions and succinctly and efficiently communicate this to the wider team.
- Provide strategic view on use of digital channels, content strategy, interactive marketing in appropriate client and cross-agency meetings.
- Share interesting trends and insights with the brand strategy and wider strategic services team.
What you've done:
- 5-7 years in a strategic and creatively focused agency.
- Smart. Tapped into culture. Curious as hell about brands, digital and business.
- Track record of uncovering insights that unlock rock-solid strategic visions. And then being part of the process of translating this strategy into impactful creative output.
- Experienced delivering thinking and work across the full gamut of digital channels with an appreciation of through-the-line work.
- Been part of setting and meeting campaign KPIs.
- Presented strategies and strategic support for creative work to jnr/mid-level clients.
- Kept abreast of brand, digital and content marketing trends throughout your career.
How We Work:
We are redesigning our office to be a collaborative work space and will implement a phased return to the office with a 2:3 remote / office model being our future set up. Right now, our Folks continue to work remotely with the office open if they need to use it and we have invited local start up’s into our office space to support them during this time.
We embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and focus on how they work best. To avoid meeting fatigue and give Folks a break from screens where possible we have a ‘Meeting-Free’ lock of time between 12-2pm every day. During this period of time, no internal meetings should take place and we encourage people to get outside, have lunch, do focused work or prepare for afternoon meetings.
Click here to read more about our company North Star and our ambition to be an agency of change.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!