AnalogFolk is a global digital creative agency, independently owned since 2008. Our mission is to use digital technology to make the analog world better – creating more intuitive customer journeys, enabling more customer-led uses of data, integrating seamless tech and building breakthrough campaigns.
We have offices in Amsterdam, London, New York, Portland, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney, partnering with brands including Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Hyundai, Diageo, L’Oreal and Showtime. Winner of Campaign’s Global Digital Innovation Agency of the Year 2019
As the Talent Manager you will be responsible for managing the Talent needs of the current team and the recruitment function, ensuring that AnalogFolk continue to hire and retain the best talent and stay abreast of talent management evolution to fit with our mission to make the analogue world better with digital.
This role will report the US Managing Director and includes the following:
- Owning all recruiting efforts, including candidate sourcing, managing Lever ATS, managing candidates through interview processes, and collaborating with hiring managers to build interview processes and job descriptions
- Developing a network through industry contacts, associations and hiring executives to help identify and source qualified leaders
- Managing the onboarding and off-boarding process for all employees which include making recommendations and process changes to scale this process
- Providing advice and coaching to all employees on all employee-related issues such as performance management, documentation, career development, employee relations and policies, and procedures
- Driving the Performance Management Process
- Managing company benefit selection and compensation alignment
- 2Developing and reporting of diversity initiatives
- Knowledge of current necessary employment law that is linked to recruitment or the hiring process
- Experience in fast paced creative environment essential (agency or creative environment experience ideal)
- Be competent with budgets, targets and financesExperience with Namely a plus
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills, with the ability to lead, motivate and inspire
Stay Restless - Always strive for better to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Expect Remarkable - Go beyond the expected to create something worthy of remark. Accept nothing less.
Make Change - In everything you do, find a way to make a positive impact.
Do Good - Don’t talk about ideas that create progress. Make them. If something isn’t working, be the agent of change.
Be You - Bring all of yourself and make this place your own. In return, welcome all of others.
How We Work:
As we are operating a temporary remote working model, we can embrace flexible working and we believe individuals can manage their own time and work, depending on their personal situations. As long as our work is delivered on time and to our high standards, we don’t mind how employees work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and this is reflected in our diversity numbers. The gender split is 51% to 49% male to female employees, with 34% of our leadership team are people of color. We still have work to do but are proud of what we have achieved so far. Our